Let's get to know each other

My first post.. Exciting. I am letting go all the shame and embarrassment because it's been too long to keep it in. My passions are to write and to help people. I want to do both and my biggest goal is to make the content helpful and meaningful. 
One really important thing for me is the relationship between me, my blog and my readers. I want to know each of you, your passions, your problems and how did you solve them or maybe you're still struggling with them. Let me know anytime. 
 I want to start this great friendship with introducing myself to you. My name is Anta. I am a student and working full time in a clothing store. I have always felt like I could not fit in. I called myself a weird child. Now I know there is nothing wrong with that but it was a long way to understand that. I still suffer from anxiety and depression from time to time. I never feel good enough, never satisfied and always searching for something more in life but never being able to find it. 
 This is not my first blog but first one in English and the first time in life I really feel like doing something for a special purpose. What is this special purpose? I want to reach each of your hearts and make life easier for you. The Purpose of this blog is helping people to find that little sunshine behind dark clouds because I did not have anyone to show me the light I was searching for. I want you to find your light. I am here to help you to find your special meaning of life, to fulfill your life with good thoughts and to give you the support you are looking for. I will be here to help you to get inspiration for living and doing what you love. 
 I will be writing about problems a lot of us don't give attention to or are scared and embarrassed to talk about. 
My blog is meant to reach anyone who is having difficulty dealing with life. It is nothing to be ashamed of.  
You can be a part of this beautiful journey!  The Comment section below is always free for posting commenting and telling me your stories, your experiences. I am also responding to e-mails if you ever need personal help or support. 

Lots of love, 
Anta 

If you are reading this don't forget to share my first post, there might be someone who really needs something like this and we have to let them know that they are not alone. :) 
If you want to see my next posts you definitely need to click subscribe

my e-mail: antaunanta@gmail.com
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anta.grinvalde.9




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 steps how to get rid of depressive thoughts